Colored Conventions Project receives 2017 Susan Garfinkel Prize in Digital Humanities from the American Studies Association (ASA). The Garfinkel Prize recognizes exceptional work at the intersection of Digital Humanities and American Studies. It is awarded by the Digital Humanities Caucus of the American Studies Association. This award honors caucus founder Susan Garfinkel for her longstanding service to the caucus and her commitment to an inclusive, interdisciplinary, welcoming Digital Humanities.
- Mural Dedication: The Colored Conventions Movement and Beyond in Philadelphia
- The Making of a Social Movement: The Oratorical and Rhetorical Legacies of the Colored Convention Movement
- Mary Ann Shadd Cary in the Here and Now
- Apply for 2022-2023 Pre-Doctoral Fellowship with #DigBlk
- Artist Opportunities: Request for Mural Proposals