Local, regional, and national meetings of the Colored Conventions Movement convened in churches; many of these same meetings opened with pray; and resulting resolutions of these gatherings were quite often laced with biblical scripture and imagery.
- Mural Dedication: The Colored Conventions Movement and Beyond in Philadelphia
- The Making of a Social Movement: The Oratorical and Rhetorical Legacies of the Colored Convention Movement
- Mary Ann Shadd Cary in the Here and Now
- Apply for 2022-2023 Pre-Doctoral Fellowship with #DigBlk
- Artist Opportunities: Request for Mural Proposals