This paper will explore the relationship between black conventions and the personal politics embraced by an emerging black middle class in the 1840s and 1850s.
- Mural Dedication: The Colored Conventions Movement and Beyond in Philadelphia
- The Making of a Social Movement: The Oratorical and Rhetorical Legacies of the Colored Convention Movement
- Mary Ann Shadd Cary in the Here and Now
- Apply for 2022-2023 Pre-Doctoral Fellowship with #DigBlk
- Artist Opportunities: Request for Mural Proposals