- A Brief Introduction to the Movement
- Colored Conventions and the Black Press
- The 1853 Manual Labor College Initiative
- Bishop Henry McNeal Turner
- Word Travels Fast: 1855 Philadelphia
- Henry Highland Garnet's "Address"
- What Did They Eat? Where Did They Stay?
- Black Wealth and the 1843 Convention
- African American Women's Economic Power
- The First National Convention
- The "Conventions" of the Conventions: Political Rituals
- Conventions by City
- National Conventions
- Women Delegates
- Women in the Conventions
- Convention Hosts by Denomination
- Conventions by Level
- Clusters of Conventions
- Colored Conventions in Canada
- Delegate Search
- Women in the Conventions | March 8, 2017
- About Us
- Contact Us
Scripto | Transcribe Page
Address to the Colored Voters of the State of Pennsylvania, issued by the Pennsylvania State Equal Rights League, Harrisburg, August 1872
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Current Page Transcription [history]
the earth the oppressor's rod. May God gives us victory, and the Union Republican party a glorious triumph!
S. A. Neale--Ch'n.
Wm. Howard Day,
A. P. Faucett,
Wm. D. Forten,
C. H. Barker,
You don't have permission to discuss this page.