- A Brief Introduction to the Movement
- Colored Conventions and the Black Press
- The 1853 Manual Labor College Initiative
- Bishop Henry McNeal Turner
- Word Travels Fast: 1855 Philadelphia
- Henry Highland Garnet's "Address"
- What Did They Eat? Where Did They Stay?
- Black Wealth and the 1843 Convention
- African American Women's Economic Power
- The First National Convention
- The "Conventions" of the Conventions: Political Rituals
- Conventions by City
- National Conventions
- Women Delegates
- Women in the Conventions
- Convention Hosts by Denomination
- Conventions by Level
- Clusters of Conventions
- Colored Conventions in Canada
- Delegate Search
- Women in the Conventions | March 8, 2017
- About Us
- Contact Us
Scripto | Transcribe Page
Minutes of the State Convention of Colored Citizens, Held at Albany, on the 18th, 19th, and 20th of August, 1840, for the purpose of considering their political condition.
1840 State Convention in Albany NY.compressed.10.pdf
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Current Page Transcription [history]
James F. Murray, Jacob Waldron, Primus Robinson, F. Van Vranken, A. Johnson, Henry R. Crummell, John Springsteal, Stephen Myers, Richard Thompson, M. Thompson, William Johnson, Henry Jackson, William Queen, Henry Johnson, Samuel Streeter, James Baltimore, Nicholas Bogart, Oliver King, R. Springsteal, Benjamin Cutler, Hiram Dalton, John Tate, Adam Blake, Eli Johnson, H. Emery, J. Lain.
William Rich, J. A. Hubbard, Francis Baker, Jacob Brown, Francis L. Allen, Ezekiel George, H. Highland Garnet, Samuel Jefferson, Lewis Jones, George B. Moulton, George H. Baltimore, Prince Vameller, Rev. Robert Butler, Wiilliam Garison, F. Thompson, Anthony Schuyler, Clarence P. Seldon, Rev. George, Garnet,
Abram Jackson, James Gardner, Moses F. Van Leer, Daniel Jones, J. Woods, Jesse Prince.
R. P. G. Wright, Francis Simson, F. Jackson, John .Wandell, Richard Sampson, Francis Dana, T. Harris, Moses Willcox, S. Barnes, G. Murray, M. Miner, Francis Thompson, J. Thompson, Francis La Tour, R. Murray.
Andrew Grant, Frisby Way, John Jamieson, George Baker, Charles Sherman, Charles Shim, Augustus Gifford, Thomas Van Brankes, George Lansen, John Johnson, Daniel Oliver.
Benjamin Anderson, George C. Brown, Jermanus Loguen, Joseph C. Pankes.
Elimus P. Rogers, John M. Brickens.
You don't have permission to discuss this page.