- A Brief Introduction to the Movement
- Bishop Henry McNeal Turner
- Word Travels Fast: 1855 Philadelphia
- Henry Highland Garnet's "Address"
- What Did They Eat? Where Did They Stay?
- Black Wealth and the 1843 Convention
- African American Women's Economic Power
- The First National Convention
- The "Conventions" of the Conventions: Political Rituals
- Conventions by City
- National Conventions
- Women Delegates
- Women in the Conventions
- Convention Hosts by Denomination
- Conventions by Level
- Clusters of Conventions
- Colored Conventions in Canada
- Delegate Search
- Women in the Conventions | March 8, 2017
- About Us
- Contact Us
Scripto | Transcribe Page
Proceedings of the Colored National Labor convention : held in Washington, D.C., on December 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th, 1869.
1869-WASHGINGTON DC-Colored national Labor Convention 37.pdf
This page has been marked complete.
- Type what you see in the pdf, even if it's misspelled or incorrect.
- Leave a blank line before each new paragraph.
- Type page numbers if they appear.
- Put unclear words in brackets, with a question mark, like: [[Pittsburg?]]
- Click "Save transcription" frequently!
- Include hyphens splitting words at the end of a line. Type the full word without the hyphen. If a hyphen appears at the end of a page, type the full word on the second page.
- Include indents, tabs, or extra spaces.
Current Saved Transcription [history]
List of Delegates
James T Rapier, Montgomery, Farmer
FG Barbadoes, Washington, DC Clerk
Charles M. Mclinn, 20 Winter St., New Haven
David H. Gustus,
William H. Day,
William H. Colwell,
Joseph T. Scott,
James H. Jones,
Peter Spencer Williams,
Joseph G. Walker,
D. P. Hamilton,
Francis H. Norton,
828 French St., Wilm'n, Carpnter,
James Anderson ,
Moses Wilson ,
William P Sampson,
District of Columbia
John H. Butler,
D. A. Fish,
John H. Williams,
W. J. Wilson,
William H. Baker,
Charles T. Moseby,
Louis H. Douglas,
L street, between 13th and 14th,
James N. Ferguson,
William S. Morse,
John H. West,
George T. Corley,
P. H. Donegan ,
221 F street, brixk maker,,
Frederick Douglass Jr,
J. Bell Adams,
4 1/2 and E street south, Plasterer,
John H. Lee,
Patrick Foley ,
James N. Talley,
542 8th street, Carpenter,
James H. Jones,
85 E street south, Messenger,
Charles H. Douglass,
S. G. Brown,
Charles H. Peters,
E. S. Atkinson,
C. B. Purvis.
You don't have permission to discuss this page.