- A Brief Introduction to the Movement
- Colored Conventions and the Black Press
- The 1853 Manual Labor College Initiative
- Bishop Henry McNeal Turner
- Word Travels Fast: 1855 Philadelphia
- Henry Highland Garnet's "Address"
- What Did They Eat? Where Did They Stay?
- Black Wealth and the 1843 Convention
- African American Women's Economic Power
- The First National Convention
- The "Conventions" of the Conventions: Political Rituals
- Conventions by City
- National Conventions
- Women Delegates
- Women in the Conventions
- Convention Hosts by Denomination
- Conventions by Level
- Clusters of Conventions
- Colored Conventions in Canada
- Delegate Search
- Women in the Conventions | March 8, 2017
- About Us
- Contact Us
Scripto | Transcribe Page
Proceedings of the State Colored Educational Convention Held at Frankfort, Kentucky, August 22, 1877
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Current Page Transcription [history]
H. A. M. HENDERSON, Superintendent of Public Instruction,
IS A COMPLETE COMMENTARY ON THE
SCHOOL LAWS OF KENTUCKY AND THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE STATE BOARD OF EDUCATION.
IT IS WRITTEN IN SUCH PLAIN, EXPLANATORY language that no one can fail to understand the law. it is a book of 325 pages, bound in Muslin, lettered in gold, and handsomely embossed. Price, post-paid $1 25.
Address E.C. Went, Frankfort, Ky.
THE ECLECTIC TEACHER
A MONTHLY EDUCATIONAL JOURNAL PUB-lished at Carlisle, Kentucky, and edited by T. C. H. Vance, W. H. Campbell and H. A. M. Henderson. Official organ of the State Superintendent of Public Instruction. TERMS: $1 a year.
You don't have permission to discuss this page.