- A Brief Introduction to the Movement
- Colored Conventions and the Black Press
- The 1853 Manual Labor College Initiative
- Bishop Henry McNeal Turner
- Word Travels Fast: 1855 Philadelphia
- Henry Highland Garnet's "Address"
- What Did They Eat? Where Did They Stay?
- Black Wealth and the 1843 Convention
- African American Women's Economic Power
- The First National Convention
- The "Conventions" of the Conventions: Political Rituals
- Conventions by City
- National Conventions
- Women Delegates
- Women in the Conventions
- Convention Hosts by Denomination
- Conventions by Level
- Clusters of Conventions
- Colored Conventions in Canada
- Delegate Search
- Women in the Conventions | March 8, 2017
- About Us
- Contact Us
Scripto | Transcribe Page
Proceedings of the State Colored Educational Convention Held at Frankfort, Kentucky, August 22, 1877
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Current Page Transcription [history]
YEOMAN BOOK BINDERY.
WE HAVE OPENED, IN CONNECTION WITH OUR
BLANK BOOK MANUFACTORY,
AND ARE PREPARED TO
EXECUTE ALL ORDERS AS PROMPTLY, NEATLY, AND CHEAPLY,
BEST BINDERIES EAST OR WEST.
WE KEEP IN STOCK, OR MAKE PROMPTLY TO ORDER, ON THE
BEST BRANDS OF PAPER, THE FULL LINE OF
BANKERS, MERCHANTS, AND BUSINESS MEN,
SEND FOR ESTIMATES ON ANY WORK DESIRED AND SAVE MONEY.
MAJOR, JOHNSTON, & BARRETT,
You don't have permission to discuss this page.