- A Brief Introduction to the Movement
- Word Travels Fast
- Henry Highland Garnet's "Address"
- What Did They Eat? Where Did They Stay?
- Black Wealth and the 1843 Convention
- African American Women's Economic Power
- The First National Convention
- The "Conventions" of the Conventions: Political Rituals and Traditions
- Conventions by City
- National Conventions
- Women Delegates
- Women in the Conventions
- Convention Hosts by Denomination
- Conventions by Level
- Clusters of Conventions
- Colored Conventions in Canada
- Delegate Search
- Women in the Conventions | March 8, 2017
- About Us
- Contact Us
Scripto | Transcribe Page
Proceedings of the State Colored Educational Convention Held at Frankfort, Kentucky, August 22, 1877
This page has been marked complete.
- Type what you see in the pdf, even if it's misspelled or incorrect.
- Leave a blank line before each new paragraph.
- Type page numbers if they appear.
- Put unclear words in brackets, with a question mark, like: [[Pittsburg?]]
- Click "Save transcription" frequently!
- Include hyphens splitting words at the end of a line. Type the full word without the hyphen. If a hyphen appears at the end of a page, type the full word on the second page.
- Include indents, tabs, or extra spaces.
Current Saved Transcription [history]
YEOMAN BOOK BINDERY.
WE HAVE OPENED, IN CONNECTION WITH OUR
BLANK BOOK MANUFACTORY,
AND ARE PREPARED TO
EXECUTE ALL ORDERS AS PROMPTLY, NEATLY, AND CHEAPLY,
BEST BINDERIES EAST OR WEST.
WE KEEP IN STOCK, OR MAKE PROMPTLY TO ORDER, ON THE
BEST BRANDS OF PAPER, THE FULL LINE OF
BANKERS, MERCHANTS, AND BUSINESS MEN,
SEND FOR ESTIMATES ON ANY WORK DESIRED AND SAVE MONEY.
MAJOR, JOHNSTON, & BARRETT,
You don't have permission to discuss this page.