- A Brief Introduction to the Movement
- Colored Conventions and the Black Press
- The 1853 Manual Labor College Initiative
- Bishop Henry McNeal Turner
- Word Travels Fast: 1855 Philadelphia
- Henry Highland Garnet's "Address"
- What Did They Eat? Where Did They Stay?
- Black Wealth and the 1843 Convention
- African American Women's Economic Power
- The First National Convention
- The "Conventions" of the Conventions: Political Rituals
- Conventions by City
- National Conventions
- Women Delegates
- Women in the Conventions
- Convention Hosts by Denomination
- Conventions by Level
- Clusters of Conventions
- Colored Conventions in Canada
- Delegate Search
- Women in the Conventions | March 8, 2017
- About Us
- Contact Us
Scripto | Transcribe Page
Proceedings of the National Emigration Convention of Colored People Held at Cleveland, Ohio, On Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, The 24th, 25th, and 26th of August, 1854
1854 Cleveland OH State Convention 79.pdf
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Current Page Transcription [history]
lilassaclwsetls. WM. C. NELL, Boston, Cl-lAS. L. REMOND, Salem. New YorkBuffalo. JAS. M. WHITFIELD, J. THEODORE HOLLY. Ohio Cincinnati. AUGUSTUS R. GREEN, PHILIP TOLl-VAR, Jr. .ZJKflchiganDetroit. WILLIAM C. MUNROE, WILLIAM LAMBERT. Kentucky.-.-Louisville. CONAWAY BARBOUR, JAS. H. GIPSON. .ljilissouriSt. Louis. Rev. RICHARD ANDERSON, Rev. JORDAN BROWN. VirginiaRichmond. RICHARD HENDERSON, JOHN E. FERGUSON. TennesseeNashville. Elder PETER A. H. LOWRY, CHARLES BARRATT. LouisianaNew Orleans. JORDAN B. NOBLE, Rev. JOHN GARROW. Gal~forniaSan Francisco. HENRY M. COLLINS, ORANGE LEWIS. NoTE..---The Commissioners who stand appointed in the list, will vfer to the Constitution of the National Board of Commissioners for their duty. Other States, which have received no appointments, are requested to send on their namestwo from the same town or district, if possibleto the Board at Pittsburgh, Pa., that each State may be fully represented in the Board.
You don't have permission to discuss this page.