- A Brief Introduction to the Movement
- To Stay or To Go?: The National Emigration Convention of 1854
- The 1853 Manual Labor College Initiative
- Bishop Henry McNeal Turner
- Mobility, Migration, and the 1855 Philadelphia National Convention
- Henry Highland Garnet's "Address"
- What Did They Eat? Where Did They Stay?
- Black Wealth and the 1843 Convention
- Black Women's Economic Power
- The First National Convention
- The "Conventions" of the Conventions: Political Rituals
- A National Press? The 1847 National Convention and the North Star
- Equality Before the Law: California Black Convention Activism, 1855-65
- Conflict on the Ohio: The 1858 Convention in Cincinnati
- Conventions by City
- National Conventions
- Women Delegates
- Women in the Conventions
- Convention Hosts by Denomination
- Conventions by Level
- Clusters of Conventions
- Colored Conventions in Canada
- Women in the Conventions | March 8, 2017
- Douglass Day
- About Us
- Contact Us
Scripto | Transcribe Page
Proceedings of the National Emigration Convention of Colored People Held at Cleveland, Ohio, On Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, The 24th, 25th, and 26th of August, 1854
1854 Cleveland OH State Convention 78.pdf
- Type what you see in the pdf, even if it's misspelled or incorrect.
- Leave a blank line before each new paragraph.
- Type page numbers if they appear.
- Put unclear words in brackets, with a question mark, like: [[Pittsburg?]]
- Click "Save transcription" frequently!
- Include hyphens splitting words at the end of a line. Type the full word without the hyphen. If a hyphen appears at the end of a page, type the full word on the second page.
- Include indents, tabs, or extra spaces.
Is this transcription complete and correct?
Please let us know:
Current Saved Transcription [history]
ORGANIZATION OF THE NATIONAL BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS.
central Comm~ssioners,..Pittsburgh, Penns~ylvani M. R. DELANY, President, WM. WEBB, Vice President. TUGS. A. BROWN, Treasnrer. EDW. R. PARKER, Auditor. CHAS. W. NIGHTEN, Sepretary. Prof. M. H. FREEMAN, A~ M., Special For. See., SAMUEL VENERABLE, ALFRED H. JOHNS, SAMUEL BRUCE, PARKER SORRELL. DEPARTMENTS. Committee on Domestic Relations. SAMUEL BRUCE, Chairman, SAMUEL VENERABLE, CHAS. W. NIGHTEN. Financial Relations. THOMAS. A. BROWN, Chairman, PARKER SORRELL, ALFRED H. JOHNS. Foreign Relations. REV. WM. WEBB, Chairman, M. H. DELANY, EDWARD R. PARKER. Special Foreign Secretary. Prof. MARTIN H. FREEMAN, A. M.
You don't have permission to discuss this page.