- A Brief Introduction to the Movement
- Colored Conventions and the Black Press
- The 1853 Manual Labor College Initiative
- Bishop Henry McNeal Turner
- Word Travels Fast: 1855 Philadelphia
- Henry Highland Garnet's "Address"
- What Did They Eat? Where Did They Stay?
- Black Wealth and the 1843 Convention
- African American Women's Economic Power
- The First National Convention
- The "Conventions" of the Conventions: Political Rituals
- Conventions by City
- National Conventions
- Women Delegates
- Women in the Conventions
- Convention Hosts by Denomination
- Conventions by Level
- Clusters of Conventions
- Colored Conventions in Canada
- Delegate Search
- Women in the Conventions | March 8, 2017
- About Us
- Contact Us
Scripto | Transcribe Page
Minutes of the Fifth Annual Convention for the Improvement of the Free People of Colour in the United States; Held by Adjournments, in the Wesley Church, Philadelphia; from the first to the fifth of June, inclusive; 1835.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Current Page Transcription [history]
FIFTH ANNUAL CONVENTION
FOR THE IMPROVEMENT
THE FREE PEOPLE OF COLOUR
In the United States
HELD BY ADJOURNMENTS,
IN THE WESLEY CHURCH, PHILADELPHIA,
FROM THE FIRST TO THE FIFTH OF JUNE, INCLUSIVE,
PRINTED BY WILLIAM P. GIBBONS,
Sixth and Cherry sts.
You don't have permission to discuss this page.