- A Brief Introduction to the Movement
- Colored Conventions and the Black Press
- The 1853 Manual Labor College Initiative
- Bishop Henry McNeal Turner
- Word Travels Fast: 1855 Philadelphia
- Henry Highland Garnet's "Address"
- What Did They Eat? Where Did They Stay?
- Black Wealth and the 1843 Convention
- African American Women's Economic Power
- The First National Convention
- The "Conventions" of the Conventions: Political Rituals
- Conventions by City
- National Conventions
- Women Delegates
- Women in the Conventions
- Convention Hosts by Denomination
- Conventions by Level
- Clusters of Conventions
- Colored Conventions in Canada
- Delegate Search
- Women in the Conventions | March 8, 2017
- About Us
- Contact Us
Scripto | Transcribe Page
Colored Mens Convention, Binghamton 1869
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Current Page Transcription [history]
EDITORIAL DIGEST & MANUSCRIPT FILE
PROJECT Negroes of N.Y.
EDITOR: FILE TITLE & NO.: Organizations
REPORTER: Jordan ART. NO.: 33
DATE: - COPY TITLE: Re: N.Y. State Convention of Colored Men
REWRITE: INDEXED BY: DATE:
NAME COPY BORROWED DATE DATE
PROJECT TAKEN RETD.
You don't have permission to discuss this page.