- A Brief Introduction to the Movement
- Bishop Henry McNeal Turner
- Word Travels Fast: 1855 Philadelphia
- Henry Highland Garnet's "Address"
- What Did They Eat? Where Did They Stay?
- Black Wealth and the 1843 Convention
- African American Women's Economic Power
- The First National Convention
- The "Conventions" of the Conventions: Political Rituals
- Conventions by City
- National Conventions
- Women Delegates
- Women in the Conventions
- Convention Hosts by Denomination
- Conventions by Level
- Clusters of Conventions
- Colored Conventions in Canada
- Delegate Search
- Women in the Conventions | March 8, 2017
- About Us
- Contact Us
Scripto | Transcribe Page
Proceedings of the Council of the Georgia Equal Rights Association. Assembled at Augusta, Ga. April 4th, 1866. Containing the Address of the President, Captain J. E. Bryant, and Resolutions Adopted by the Council.
« previous page | next page »
This page has been marked complete.
- Type what you see in the pdf, even if it's misspelled or incorrect.
- Leave a blank line before each new paragraph.
- Type page numbers if they appear.
- Put unclear words in brackets, with a question mark, like: [[Pittsburg?]]
- Click "Save transcription" frequently!
- Include hyphens splitting words at the end of a line. Type the full word without the hyphen. If a hyphen appears at the end of a page, type the full word on the second page.
- Include indents, tabs, or extra spaces.
Current Saved Transcription [history]
SAVE YOUR MONEY!
Every Man, Woman and Child should put their money for
ACCUMULATION OF INTEREST
Freedmen's Savings Bank,
BROAD ST, AUGUSTA, GA.,
HEADQUARTERS FREEDMAN'S BUREAU.
Deposits of One Dollar and upwards, received every day, from 12,30 to 3.30 P M.
These Deposits can be drawn out whenever the Depositor chooses.
This SAVINGS BANK is a Branch of the National Freedman's Savings and Trust Company chartered by Act of Congress, March 3d, 1865, and approved by the late President, Abraham Lincoln.
C. H. PRINCE, Cashier.
You don't have permission to discuss this page.