- A Brief Introduction to the Movement
- Colored Conventions and the Black Press
- The 1853 Manual Labor College Initiative
- Bishop Henry McNeal Turner
- Word Travels Fast: 1855 Philadelphia
- Henry Highland Garnet's "Address"
- What Did They Eat? Where Did They Stay?
- Black Wealth and the 1843 Convention
- African American Women's Economic Power
- The First National Convention
- The "Conventions" of the Conventions: Political Rituals
- Conventions by City
- National Conventions
- Women Delegates
- Women in the Conventions
- Convention Hosts by Denomination
- Conventions by Level
- Clusters of Conventions
- Colored Conventions in Canada
- Delegate Search
- Women in the Conventions | March 8, 2017
- About Us
- Contact Us
Scripto | Transcribe Page
Proceedings of the Council of the Georgia Equal Rights Association. Assembled at Augusta, Ga. April 4th, 1866. Containing the Address of the President, Captain J. E. Bryant, and Resolutions Adopted by the Council.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Current Page Transcription [history]
Georgia Equal Rights Association
Assembled at Augusta, Ga. April 4th, 1866
ADDRESS OF THE PRESIDENT
CAPTAIN J. E. Bryant,
RESOLUTIONS ADOPTE BY THE COUNCIL.
Published by order of the Council
PRINTED AT THE OFFICE OF THE LOYAL GEORGIAN,
(Corner Jackson & Ellis Streets,)
You don't have permission to discuss this page.