- A Brief Introduction to the Movement
- Colored Conventions and the Black Press
- The 1853 Manual Labor College Initiative
- Bishop Henry McNeal Turner
- Word Travels Fast: 1855 Philadelphia
- Henry Highland Garnet's "Address"
- What Did They Eat? Where Did They Stay?
- Black Wealth and the 1843 Convention
- African American Women's Economic Power
- The First National Convention
- The "Conventions" of the Conventions: Political Rituals
- Conventions by City
- National Conventions
- Women Delegates
- Women in the Conventions
- Convention Hosts by Denomination
- Conventions by Level
- Clusters of Conventions
- Colored Conventions in Canada
- Delegate Search
- Women in the Conventions | March 8, 2017
- About Us
- Contact Us
Scripto | Transcribe Page
Proceedings of the State Conference of the colored men of Florida, held at Gainesville, February 5, 1884.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Current Page Transcription [history]
COLORED MEN OF FLORIDA,
GAINESVILLE, FEBRUARY 5, 1884.
The Address of the Conference to the People of the State,
Delivered by the President,
JAMES DEAN, LL. B.,
COLORED MEN'S STATE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE.
Washington D.C. : 1884.
You don't have permission to discuss this page.