- A Brief Introduction to the Movement
- Bishop Henry McNeal Turner
- Word Travels Fast: 1855 Philadelphia
- Henry Highland Garnet's "Address"
- What Did They Eat? Where Did They Stay?
- Black Wealth and the 1843 Convention
- African American Women's Economic Power
- The First National Convention
- The "Conventions" of the Conventions: Political Rituals
- Conventions by City
- National Conventions
- Women Delegates
- Women in the Conventions
- Convention Hosts by Denomination
- Conventions by Level
- Clusters of Conventions
- Colored Conventions in Canada
- Delegate Search
- Women in the Conventions | March 8, 2017
- About Us
- Contact Us
Mary Harden, Sarah Hughes, and Black Women Preachers
Images courtesy of New York Public Library, Library of Congress, and Library Company of Philadelphia. Click on each image for citation.
Explore the lives of Mary Harden, Sarah (Sallie) Hughes, and other Black women preachers by clicking on the right-hand side.