- A Brief Introduction to the Movement
- Bishop Henry McNeal Turner
- Word Travels Fast: 1855 Philadelphia
- Henry Highland Garnet's "Address"
- What Did They Eat? Where Did They Stay?
- Black Wealth and the 1843 Convention
- African American Women's Economic Power
- The First National Convention
- The "Conventions" of the Conventions: Political Rituals
- Conventions by City
- National Conventions
- Women Delegates
- Women in the Conventions
- Convention Hosts by Denomination
- Conventions by Level
- Clusters of Conventions
- Colored Conventions in Canada
- Delegate Search
- Women in the Conventions | March 8, 2017
- About Us
- Contact Us
See the menu to the right to explore events and ideas connected to the 1855 delegation.
Scroll down to view an interactive map that depicts the cities from where delegates traveled.
Hover over the dots to see the names of the delegates from each city.
The delegates’ of the convention were the influential men and women who represented their various communities. Visit these delegates’ biography pages by clicking on their names in the right-hand menu.